Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Farm to Chef Cookbook


 I am excited to say that I have teamed up with Debby Maugans to produce a cookbook that is about food moving from Farm to Chef.  The book will be based in Asheville,NC featuring farms, chefs and the beautiful scenery of Asheville. What's not to like? She's a great writer, I get to eat and photograph some great fresh food and I get to travel around a amazing part of the country meeting some great people.  I love working on cookbooks!

Debby Maugan's


Asheville Farmers Market
Breakfast at the Early Girl Eatery
Chef Nate Allen at The Knife and Fork, in Spruce Pine NC.
Farm and Chef Diner at Green Toe Ground Farms
Gaelan DelCogliano Green Toe Ground Farms
Cooking in his Out door Pizza Oven made from the clay on his farm.


















No comments:

Post a Comment